Friday, July 20, 2007

GI JOE

Process of the torture....



The aftermath.......






Yesterday i decided to have a hair cut at 11pm and i did...For you guys who not know which saloon i have my hair styled at, it is located at 4 Shamah Terrace, singapore 597556...... which is of course my own home.


The barber is non other than my beloved sister(yucks yucks). Since i entered poly, she is the one who has been trimming my hair and so called styling it. The service is relatively good since i can have it done any time of the day but most importantly it is free. The reason why i've stopped going to a barber outside is because of the ridiculous speed in which my hair grows and thus it would definately burn a hole in my already burnt pockets.
The way i want my hair cut is simple... short and neat... this is so as i am never a fan of fanciful hair styles, hair waxes, hair foams or whatever shit you guys spread over the grass patches growing above your heads.

Therefore the theme of my hair style is always " free and easy" as i tell my sis... meaning she can do any thing she wants to my hair provided it is short, neat and presentable. Normally my sis only uses a pair of thinning scissors to cut my hair.However, weeks earlier my mum had bought a hair shaver(the kind which army barbers use) or whatever you call it thus she had a new weapon to play with. "OPPs harry" "SORRY harry" these are the two phrases that was most commonly heard during the daunting process yesterday as she was totally unfamilar with the use of her new found toy.... thus instead of just slight trimming i ended up having a GI joe type hair style......

No comments: