Thursday, August 9, 2007

Busy.....

Been quite occupied the last few weeks finishing the last of those dreaded projects. I've did alot of headwork the last few weeks which includes thinking of my goals and ambitions in life before realising i have none at all. Is life in Sinapore basically, study hard, earn big bucks, find cinderalla , start family, earn more big bucks..period....cycle continues for the next generation.

What is my ambition .....be the next Mr Abramovic? Date hot models? Basically i have no idea.....
Basically i'm sure Mr Mao is not the only one with this thinkings as i'm sure many people are too going with the flow of the motions and systems that the government of Singapore has set for us which is to basically study, study, study.....work, work, work...then FO and die faster to stop taking up space.

From my 19 and a half years of my life i can tell i'm no Einstein thus having no interest or natural ability in my studies at all. I am not boasting here but my smart alac father has provided me with a lifestyle a niche above the level of most average singaporeans and for that i am eternally grateful. However, he is no Li Ka Shing or any other famous tychoons whose assets and wealth can last a few generations. Imagine if Mr Li is my father......i would be driving an Ashton Martin to school, shu qi can be my maid(actually she sucks), have carvier for supper.....and most importantly have an extremely rewarding career waiting for me.Sadly, lim pei is not. Hence, like everybody else it is ultimately still up me to provide for myself and my family to ensure that they would be able to live comfortabiliy like others.

Hey guys, i'm not pussing around here but i am just feeling a little loss... may be a lack of direction or drive... so the question to you people out there is ? Study, Work, FO, die ASAP......or????? Whats your purpose of existence in this world in this world?

Ok ok after this so called "brain storming sessions" i have some ambitions

1) Try to be an officer during my ns days

2)Afford a car before 30

3)Marry cinderalla...haha( but it is important..really)

4) Have Harry junior...the more the merrier

5) Try my best to be a man for others

See.... i'm a simple man.... i will work for the above ....and for my friends out there.......no matter in what name you call god........pray for me that i will succeed and overcome the numerous obstacles that awaits me.....in the jesus name we pray .....amen

2 comments:

Sky A Jesus Lover said...

Lol tell me yr status nw, and what u wan mi to pray. Anytime Anywhere, will get EeChuan too

PatriX said...

after ur post just reminds me of the motto

To Lead, to excel and to overcome

thats my gift to u